An important position in the company, in terms of the responsibilities and duties the Assistant performs.
Reporting to General Manager (GM)
Qualification and Skills:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Dealing with people of diverse backgrounds and industries.
- Must be an initiator in taking responsibilities within reason.
- Must have skills in setting priority and managing work pressures.
- Attention to detail and record keeping is an essential requirement of the Assistants’ job.
- Skilled in computer related functions of 365, MS Office, and other software (i.e., GSS, Xero)
- Must be familiar with internet browsing, group messaging, emails, and WebEx and/or Zoom meetings.
- Knowledge of basic Math and Bookkeeping Practices and Principles.
- Skill in Record Retention and Accounting Records
- Maintaining the “Up to Date” list of Approved Contacts
- Verify and/or compares Documents, Forms, Applications, or other materials for accuracy, completeness, grammar, and format.
- Compose routine correspondence and memoranda in accordance with instructions.
- Collect, Sort, Batches, Alphabetizes, Codes, and/or assigns Numerical Order various documents for filing, storage, and processing.
- Keep Logs and records telephone calls, clients or tourist served, and types of services provided.
- Monitoring and Order(s) office supplies
- Answers and receives telephone calls.
- Data Entry and Loads necessary information into the software programs.
- Must type 60 WPM.
- Thrives in a busy environment.
- Calm and collected under pressure.
- Experience with handling high volume data entry with strong detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to adapt and multi-task.
- Reliable, efficient, organized.
- Demonstrates a “can do” attitude.
- Able and willing to lift up to 25lbs.
- Vision, corrected to at least 20/40 (Snellen Chart STD)
- Filing documents as per the requirements of the Office Managers or updating files and registers related to the attendance and work of the Staff.
- Retrieves Records, associates with request(s) or inquiries, and routes to proper person/staff.
- Maintains and makes necessary adjustments to various Records and Logs such as Journals, Payroll/Time Reports or Property Records.
- Sort(s) documents and Posts “Debits/Credits” to proper Accounting Accounts, Balance Entries, and makes necessary corrections, when needed.
- Prepares Forms or Encodes materials for Data Entry.
- Prepares, Checks, Invoices, Requisitions, and other documents for processing; Encodes and obtains approval when necessary.
- One (1) to Three (3) years Accounting related experience; or any equivalent combination of experience and/or Education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Must be fluent in Microsoft systems, (365, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience in an Accounting based Software Programs (Global Shop, Xero, QBS)
- Must be a punctual, reliable, trustworthy, highly organized multi-tasker.
- Motivated self-starter.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Front Desk Receptionist.
Monday thru Friday, 6:30am to 3:00pm, (with occasional Saturdays)